In approximately five minutes, the special-called meeting of the Albertville City Schools Board of Education (BOE) was concluded.
Superintendent Dr. Boyd English and the BOE approved the following personnel items:
1. Canetha Nixon, transferring from nine-month health science teacher at Albertville High School (AHS) to 10-month health science teacher at AHS, effective Jan. 10.
2. Kathryn Lamb, transferring from 10-month secretary at Albertville City Schools enrollment office to nine-month secretary at AHS (replacing Marcey Duckett), effective Jan. 13.
1. Emily Edwards, kindergarten teacher at AKPK (replacing Leslie Heather Fann pending certification), effective Jan. 10.
2. Ricky Stephens, HVAC Technician (replacing Jerry Walker pending background), effective Feb. 3.
1. Lorena Franco, migrant recruiter assistant, to fill in for enrollment secretary, to be paid $500, effective Jan. 13 through Jan. 21.
2. Pamela Wood, bus driver, to drive a half-midday route at $25 per day, effective Jan. 13 through May 22.