Monday-Friday, July 6-10
• A revival at Welcome Home FCM Church at Douglas starting at 7:00 each night. Bro. Jon Minyard evangelist is speaking. Everyone welcome.
Saturday, August 25
• The Boaz Chamber of Commerce is having a Back to School Bash at the Old Mill Park in Boaz from 6-8 p.m. There will be live music, food and a school supply giveaway.
• The North Broad Street Church of Christ is having a special speaker series Wednesday nights at 6:30 p.m.
• Applications for the 2020-21 school year are being taken now Marshall County Head Start Free Preschool Program, ages six weeks to pre-k 4/5. Call: 256-891-3423 for appointment or apply online at capna.org.
• Albertville City Schools Child Nutrition Program is providing breakfast and lunch at no charge for children 18 years and younger during the summer. Located at Albertville Primary/ Elementary School, at 1100 Horton Road in Albertville, each Monday,Wednesday and Friday.