Sunday-Wednesday, March 1-4
• There will be a revival at Macedonia #2 Baptist Church, located at 1092 County Road 34 in Crossville, with Sunday morning service at 11 a.m. and night services at 6:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday, March 2-6
• Friendship Missionary Baptist Church’s Revival will be at 7 p.m. and prayer room at 6:45 p.m. with Evangelist Bro. Matt Smith and Pastor Bro. Keith Black.
Wednesday, March 4
• The Marshall County Education Retirees Association will meet 10 a.m. at Catfish Cabin in Albertville. Anita Gibson, AERA District 2 Director, will be the guest speaker. All retired school employees who live in Marshall County are invited to attend.
Thursday, March 5
• AARP Chapter 36, Marshall County, will meet at Catfish Cabin, Albertville, Thursday, March 5th at 10 a.m. for monthly meeting and program. Rosemary Adams, local storyteller, will provide the entertainment. A seafood/chicken buffet with all the trimmings will be served for $9 per person. All seniors are invited.
Saturday, March 7
• The Rainsville Church of God Comedy Dinner Theater at 6 p.m. Tickets are $20 each and includes dinner. To purchase tickets or questions, call the church office at 256-638-7509.
• Shepherd’s Cove Hospice Race to Remember begins at 6:30 a.m. at Albertville High School.
• The Marshall County Democratic Club and Marshall County Young Democrats co-host a meet and greet with U.S. Sen. Doug Jones at the Guntersville Public Library auditorium. Coffee and donuts will be served beginning at 8:30 a.m. when the doors open. The senator is expected to arrive at 9 a.m. The coffee and donuts event is open to the public but by reservation only at 256-558-1927. The library is located at 1240 Obrig Avenue, about five minutes from the official Town Hall event at the Senior Center, 1500 Sunset Drive, that the Senator is hosting at 10 a.m.
• DAR High School Marching Band presents BINGO/CHILI Supper at the school’s lunchroom in Grant, at 5 p.m. Suppers are $5 each for either a bowl of chili with crackers, dessert and a drink or two hot dogs, dessert and drink. Food will be available from 5 p.m. until we run out. Bingo begins at 6 p.m. until all prizes are gone. All proceeds go towards the purchase of new equipment.
Sunday, March 8
• There will be a Gospel Singing at the Union FCM Church in Boaz at 6 p.m. with guest singers The Believers.
Tuesday, March 10
• CyberSafe, presented by Snead State Community College’s workforce development, will be 8 a.m. to noon. $99 per person - Albertville Aviation College registration deadline is Feb. 27.
• The 4-year-old pre-K registration is now open (Part 1 — Now; Part 2 — end of February). Students must live inside the city limits of Albertville. All steps must be completed by Wednesday, March 18. The random drawing will be held Monday, March 30, at 1 p.m. at Albertville Kindergarten and Pre-K. Attendance for the drawing is not required. Part 1: Alabama First Class Pre-Registration for Pre-K — alprek.asapconnected.com/. For more information visit children.alabama.gov/. Part 2: Albertville City Schools (opens Feb. 5) — albertk12.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=372481&type=d. For more information, contact Albertville Kindergarten and Pre-K at 256-878-7922. For the enrollment office, call 256-894-5061.
• The Boaz Square Dance Club invites the community to a free night of dancing on Feb. 18 and Feb. 25. For information, call Keith Branham at 256-706-0355.
• RSVP is moving. After 47 years of being in the heart of downtown Guntersville, the office will be moving just across the river bridge next to the county park, located at 19272 US Hwy 431, in Guntersville. Contact RSVP by email, email@example.com, or call 256-571-7734 or fax 256-571-7775. RSVP looks forward to welcoming to its new home.
• Come enjoy fellowship with other seniors, games and a nutritious meal each week at the Douglas Senior Center, located at 335 Stadium Circle in Douglas. Open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. with exercise equipment, quilting, pool table, sewing machines and a computer. Bus transportation is available. For more information call, 246-840-1440.
•The Marshall County Guardianship Program serving disabled and aging adults. Call 256-388-9851 for more information.
•The Golden Agers Group of the North Broad Street Church of Christ in Albertville meet each Tuesday at 10 a.m. for Bible Study and Fellowship in the church’s Fellowship Hall. Bro. Tom Scott is the teacher.
• RSVP will be offering these opportunities this February: Genealogy Open Lab - Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. and 1-on-1 Computer Help for $5 per session. Bring a flash drive to all computer classes. For more information, call 256-571-7734.
• The Marshall County Caregiver Support Group meets the first Tuesday of each month from 10 a.m. to noon at Guntersville First United Methodist Church, 609 Blount Ave. The group is for those caring for loved ones with dementia, Alzheimer or Parkinson’s disease.
• RSVP Ukesters would like for you to join them Thursday afternoons at 1 p.m. For more information call RSVP, 256-571-7734.
• The InsideOut Ostomy Support Group meets the second Sunday of each month at 2 p.m. in the Marshall Cancer Care Center. For more information about InsideOut, call the Cancer Care Center at 256-894-6750.